Yass, gift cards! Don’t you just love them!?
Issuance and use of this gift card constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions. This card contains a value which may only be used to redeem merchandise by issuer Banglez Jewelry Inc. Present this card as payment towards your purchase. The dollar value of purchases will be deducted from the card dollar value amount until the value reaches zero. Refunds on items purchased with this card will be applied to the gift card. This card has no cash value until purchased and activated. This card is NOT redeemable for cash, cannot be returned for a cash refund nor will it be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
When making a purchase in your store, the customer can redeem the value of a gift card by having a sales associate scan or enter its unique code at checkout. A gift card holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order.
When a customer is redeeming a gift card, the checkout will display one of two options:
- - If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, then the customer can click Complete order.
- - If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, then the customer will be prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.
- - Gift card balance cannot be combined with the use of a promo code at check out.
- - Banglez reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift card purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
- - If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- - Banglez reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- - Banglez is not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control.
- - In the event a gift card code is not working, it is your responsibility to report such problem to Banglez for immediate replacement or solution.
Can a gift card be used more than once?
Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
Can more than one gift card be used towards a purchase?
Yes. A customer can redeem another gift card during checkout.
How do customers check their balance?
If a gift card is associated with a customer account, then the customer can check the balance by using the link provided in the gift card email. For customers without accounts, Banglez can check the balance and send the information to the customer.
Can gift cards be reloaded?
No, you can't reload a gift card.
Can a gift card be used to pay for shipping and taxes?
Yes, gift cards are applied to the final order total which includes shipping and taxes.
Can I apply a discount code to my gift card purchase?
Most discount codes cannot be applied to gift cards. The exception is a product specific discount code where the product is a gift card.
Can gift cards be used in conjunction with a discount code?
Yes, gift cards are a form of payment.
**Gift cards and their use are subject to Banglez's general Terms & Conditions. Banglez reserves the right to changes these terms and conditions from time to time at its discretion.**